All full-time college students are invited to attend the Women In Defense Fall Webinar Series where you can expect to:
• Explore exciting professional opportunities with companies actively recruiting talented women during networking opportunities
• Connect with industry and government representatives
$10 PER WEBINAR | $15 FOR THREE WEBINARS*
*Discount is dependent upon submission of a resume (please see below).
- Students will need to submit a resume in PDF format here.
- Once resumes are processed, students will receive instructions to register, including a discount code
- Students will need to register with a discount code; when the virtual symposium platform opens, students will need to log in an create an account in order to access the virtual platform
Submitted resumes will be given to WID Strategic Partners and Sponsors for use in recruitment!
Students can expect to receive registration instructions within one week of submitting their resumes. Instructions will include a discount code. Resumes are due by Friday, September 3, to allow time for students to receive registration information and platform login instructions.
There is no requirement to have a background in the military or defense industry to attend this event. Discounted registration fee is available for full-time students only.
SPREAD THE WORD
Know a noteworthy student or group of students who you think would be interested in the Women In Defense Fall Webinar Series? Please spread the word to these students and direct them to this website for more information.