Meet the Leader You Want to Be!
- Network with men and women who work in and lead government, industry, and academic organizations engaged in national security
- Attend dynamic events to expand your network, highlight your brand, and build business & technical acumen
- Discover Business Development opportunities geared towards industry and government
- Engage in educational and professional development events designed for professionals with highly demanding schedules
- Participate in a local WID Chapter to multiply your contacts, expand your knowledge, and showcase your talents through volunteering
- Leverage a cross-country membership base by participating in Chapters located across the U.S. and engaging in WID’s online community within NDIA Connect
- Stay abreast of high-interest national security trends with a subscription to National Defense Magazine
- Receive member discounts to WID, National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA), and NDIA events
- Nominate outstanding women for WID’s annual Service to the Flag Award
- Support WID Scholars, encouraging talented young women to pursue careers related to U.S. national security and defense while providing development opportunities to women who already work in these fields
Looking to Sponsor an Event?
See the brochure below for details: